Sore throats are horrible! They hurt, they make you feel lousy and frankly….they are just plain annoying!
What I love about doing essential oils is the ability to share! I love sharing them! I love when a neighbor calls up and asks for my opinion on what their family should do about a sore throat, cough or any other annoying illness that comes up.
I have found a great gargle that works for that crazy sore throat. Here is your recipe for the day….you ready?
1 drop of Melaleuca
- Renowned for its cleansing and rejuvenating effect on the skin
- Promotes healthy immune function when used internally*
- Ingest to protect against environmental and seasonal threats*
1 drop of Onguard
- Supports healthy immune and respiratory function*
- Protects against environmental threats*
- Supports the body’s natural antioxidant defenses*
- Promotes healthy circulation*
- Energizing and uplifting aroma
1 drop of Lemon
- Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
- Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion*
- Supports healthy respiratory function*
- Promotes a positive mood
Put it into a small glass of water and gargle it all the way back in your throat.
This will help take away that pesky pain in the back of your throat!